Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas 2023






























We had a great Christmas, with all our kids here at our house.  We did miss Lauren, who understandably, spent the day with her family.  I was happy to have everyone else here for a day of eating, presents, and hanging out.  

Carlos was a jerk and had to spend the day locked away from the other dogs. He doesn’t play nicely with poor Cash!  Other than that, we all had a good time.  

Colin did utilize his grinch costume and swiped one of Evie’s gifts.  

She was scared and hid behind a gift!   He didn’t  continue it once he realized she was afraid, and when he showed her it was him, she did think it was funny.  

We were very blessed this year.  


This evening, we traveled to Steve and Heidi’s house for Jim’s family Christmas.  It was a nice evening, and we had fun playing the gift stealing game.  

For whatever reason, I failed to take any group photos.  I guess it doesn’t matter that much, but I usually refuse to let anyone open a gift until they get a photo.  I’m getting soft in my old age!  
And now, because I do like traditions, I must quote the great and powerful Larry with once again reminding everyone that indeed, “nothing is over like Christmas!”   This was a good one.  I’m sure we will do it all again in a few weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment