Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Eve on Sesame Street








When Christmas is on Monday, and advent ends on the Sunday, you attend mass twice in the same day.  Also, when advent ends, you have to spend a few moments decorating the church.   We attended the 4th Sunday of advent mass, helped with the decorating, and went right back this evening for Christmas Eve mass.  The kids were a little perplexed by why one mass didn’t fulfill both obligations.   No amount of explanations would really matter, but I tried.  

My favorite part of Christmas is Christmas Eve mass, followed by having a quiet evening with the kids finishing up all the things, and having a nice dinner and movie night.  My favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.  The kids have zero idea what that is.  They think I’m insane.  I own it!  Merry Christmas Eve from our little corner of the planet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment