It is the first day of school. By now, you probably know that I love first day of school photos! Saige is starting her freshman year today! I cannot believe we no longer have a child in grade school! Time really is a thief.
Saige must have been excited, she spent quite a lot of time yesterday trying on outfits. She was up before I was this morning - dressed, make up done, hair ready. I wonder how long it will last before I am having to drag her out of bed by her toenails?
I think this should be a good year for her. She is excited about her classes, has already sort of had the tour since she did band camp the last couple of weeks, and who isn't excited about changing schools?
Evelyn started 2nd grade today. That is mindblowing to me. She is still just a baby! Right?
She is excited about school and excited about packing her lunch.
Wrenley started pre-k today. She was also excited. Madison said she didn't even cry - which I think is a good thing. I hope the girls all have a great year!
Harper starts tomorrow so we get 2 first days! Yeaa!
I was up early, managed to find all of my new stops, and rocked out day one of year 11 in bus world.
I even stopped off to sign my contract and they didn't run me off, so I guess it is official!
Here is to new years. new adventures, new friends, and hopefully successful learning, safety and happiness.






No comments:
Post a Comment