Friday, August 14, 2026

Band and carnival day

It’s fair week. I don’t have time to do much more than that.  But….my maintenance man brought me 10 gallons of elderberries.  I got them put into the freezer. They will have to be processed later.  I am excited about it.  
All of the girls went to the carnival tonight.  I think they had fun. Harper didn’t end up riding rides but she still had fun.  




Tatum’s nephew gave Cameron a Bigfoot sign.  This really made me laugh.  





This evening was also the band’s parade preview night.  They have worked pretty hard- having and camp last week and a pretty long rehearsal this afternoon.  I’m proud of my girls and it is cool that they are in marching band together with Clayton.  























It’s late, the photos are doubled up, my brain is fried, and I am not even going to attempt to fix this post. It’s fair week, I’m allowed some sort of mess.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment