Scrambled photos. Scrambled brain cells. It’s a theme! Not that it matters that much. These photos are self explanatory.
My little buddy is becoming quite the construction man. He is busy helping his parents remodel their master bathroom.
And also learning to pull up and stand. Looking like a big boy.
This weekend, I had a pretty large list. I wanted to get the house cleaned up, the yard mowed, fix a hole in the pool that I have been struggling with all summer, and fix the turtle filter which had stopped working. We also needed goat food and a couple of other things from town. Saige is also the sacristan at church this month, so a trip over to clean and set up was needed. All of this could have been easily accomplished in a day—but! I got up early and enjoyed sitting around a little more than I should have. The list did get done but in a longer time span than I had anticipated. As a matter of fact, half the list didn't get done until Sunday! Oh well! It was nice to have a little down time. It was also great to see some of the kids! Cameron and Tatum came down for Sunday dinner, and then went over to the flower picking night that a friend of ours hosted. Quincy also came down for Sunday dinner, but was a little late! :) She runs in her own time zone!
Maybe I should explain, our friend Becky (as in Mr. Becky from Quincy's preschool days), has started a flower garden to cut flowers from. A few times a season, she opens her yard up and lets people come pick flowers. You pay a fee, and she gives you a cup and a pair of snips and sends you out to make a beautiful floral arrangement. We had a lot of fun picking flowers and visiting with Becky about garden things.
Also - Evelyn wanted bangs. I can't get over how much it changed her looks! She is beautiful!
Wrenley also got a hair cut, but somehow I neglected to get pictures! Wrenley cracks me up. She LOVES to ger her hair cut. She will ask me if I can cut her hair. As soon as I say yes, she grabs a bar stool, drags it to the kitchen and sits there waiting for me!
The whole flower picking crew! So fun!
Saige wanted cake for Sunday dinner. I said perfect! I have a couple of zucchini I need to use - I will make a chocolate zucchini cake. She absolutely did NOT like that idea. Putting vegetables into a cake is an abomination apparently! So I said fine - you make whatever you want. She made a pistachio cake - with pistachio icing. Then since it looked like Halloween green she broke out the Halloween sprinkles! And now, even though it is still warm outside, and even though I was literally in the pool all weekend, and sweating while mowing the yard, I am suddenly ready for Halloween and fall things!
The girls still love Skelly. I was teasing Evie - told her it looked like she brought her boyfriend to Sunday Dinner.
My gold fish are getting really big!
Today Preston and Sunny start their senior year at KSU. I am hoping they send first day photos! I can't believe they are getting so closer to done with their college days!





















No comments:
Post a Comment