Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday is good!


Colin had a band concert tonight. The band sounded great and it was an enjoyable evening. I love my kid enough to dvr "Medium" and go to his performance - that should say a LOT!!
We are now waiting up for Mallory and Madison who are attending a "Thank Goodness Marching Band is Over" party. They are excited because someone has agreed to take them shopping tomorrow (thank you Bev)!!
We just watched the new Karate Kid movie. Preston loved it - I thought it was ok, but I still prefer Ralph Macchio!
Over the past several days I have almost hit deer 3 times. I sure hope my luck holds out! There was a pretty big buck which had caused a car wreck on our way to the band concert. I had almost hit a different deer a few minutes earlier. I have never been a hunter, and I sure am not interested in landing a buck with my van! Colin wanted me to stop to pick up the road kill so we could make deer jerky, and he wanted a deer head for our living room wall. Cam thought that was a good idea, but thought we should freeze the meat until he gets a smoker. I am pretty sure my boys need parental supervision at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment