Friday, November 12, 2010

TV watchin'

It may not be what the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends, but when there is music on the TV, Harper scoots right over there and dances and squeals! It is very sweet! I should try to video her dancing though, as still photos don't capture the moment very well! I actually try to turn some of these shows off, not because I dislike them, but because the songs get stuck in my head and then I find myself at the grocery store singing all sorts of weird stuff and then I realize that I am singing out loud and it is just very embarrassing!
We are headed out early in the morning for a very large wrestling tournament in Silver Lake. Colin moved up a weight bracket to 95 pounds, so he might be facing different kids than he did last week, even though some of the schools are the same.
The girls are on an overnight babysitting excursion, so I hope that they don't stay up too late and are too tired to deal with tomorrow! Cam is spending the night with his friend and is then going to spend all day there tomorrow. He was so awesome this morning, STU-CO was sponsoring a Jr. High dance during the school day. He was in charge of admissions (canned goods), and he went off to school dressed in a shirt and tie. He takes his position very seriously! Colin said that the dance the STU-CO had was very fun, and that Cam was very professional in his role! I am thinking if he doesn't stop wearing ties to school, they may try to make him be the assistant principal or something!

2 comments:

  1. I think politics are in Cam's blood!! I will vote for him when he runs for President of the United States!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I am going to be in his cabinet!!

    ReplyDelete