Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Joyous Tuesday

I had a much better day today! I handed off all my problems at work to others and went back to enjoying my quiet (and warm) little office. I got a lot of office-y type stuff done and nobody yelled at me or called the police. Can't ask for a better day than that right?
When we came home Quincy begged me to open a can of olives that she found. She and Harper both love them! Of course she loves eating them too!

Since I was planning to spend the evening at a wrestling meet, I decided to leave chili cooking in the crock pot and make some cinnamon rolls to have ready for when we got home. I didn't realize while I was busy making the bread dough that Captain Destructo had an accomplice! I should have known when they were entertaining themselves so well that something was up!

This is the last week for jr. high wrestling. It seems like it has been a very short season. The league tournament is on Saturday. Colin only had one match this evening, and he didn't win. There doesn't seem to be very many 95 pound kids his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment