Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

When you make kids spend the day before Thanksgiving cleaning like maniacs, they go to bed very easily!
We had a very low key, relaxed Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun! We have a lot to be thankful for!

I failed in the photo taking department, though, because I didn't get many photos of anyone except for our kids. We were happy that Jim's Uncle Gary was able to come down for lunch, and his brother and family came for a visit after lunch. Fail on my part for not photographing everyone.




Madison spends a lot of time photographing her self, but if anyone else tries to take a picture of her, she sticks her hands up like this. She better be good, Santa is watching!
My vacation is flying by! I better go make the most of the time I have left!

No comments:

Post a Comment