Monday, November 29, 2010

Should have stayed on vacation

Yesterday I was undecided on whether getting back to the grind was a good idea or a bad idea. I should have known it was a bad idea! I had a raunchy day at work which even included making a landowner so upset he felt the need to call the police. Luckily, nobody was arrested, and even though I was (of course) "right" the whole day has weighed on my mind, and I keep wondering what could have been handled better on both of our parts. The history is not mine, the hard feelings were not originally caused by me, but it is my job to make things better, not worse. I failed today in that area! Tomorrow is a new day. I will still be right for the record though!
Colin has decided to play jr. high basketball. He even took it upon himself to go talk to the athletic director since we missed the parent meeting. I am both surprised and pleased with this decision. I am pleased because I really like to watch basketball, but surprised because it is not his normal sport of choice. He is still going to do club wrestling, but we looked over the schedules and he can pretty easily do both, so long as he doesn't mind never being home (he doesn't!). Cam (the family basketball fanatic) is stoked! Looks like we will have lots of chances to go to tons of games, since the girls will be playing in the pep band at the high school games. I am seriously considering investing in some of those old lady bleacher chairs to save my rear end though!

No comments:

Post a Comment