Friday, December 3, 2010

Can You Take Me....

Jim and I have been talking off and on about buying a new van. The search is about to get harder since I need one that is yellow.
The kids all needed to be taken someplace tonight.
Mallory and Madison needed a ride to the basketball game for pep band, and a ride home plus a ride for some of their friends whose parent's car broke down.
Cameron needed a ride to Carbondale so he could spend the night with a friend.
Colin needed a ride to a friend's house so he could go to the movies.
I am starting to think about installing cable in the car so I can keep up with my shows because all of the driving around also involves sitting and waiting on them to get done! Grace told me that I should use the time to pray, which is a wonderful idea but as I sat there waiting tonight I just longed to be in my pajamas! I guess it will have to be an idea that I work on over time!
Since all the big kids were gone this evening, that freed up Preston's ability to have a Power Ranger movie marathon! I love Preston, and I am happy that he has something that he likes so much, but Power Ranger movie actors really need to take some acting lessons! I am lucky that Jim is such a good dad and was able to indulge him tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment