Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some Geraldine Lovin'


My mom's aunt Geraldine comes at least once a week to do her laundry at the laundromat next door to my office. So that means, at least once a week, my kids are spoiled by her! She NEVER lets them down - always shows up with M&M's in her pocket, and always tons of hugs! Most of the time Quincy likes to "help" her with her laundry too - if one finds a 4 year old adding detergent and coins helpful! This week she brought Harper's birthday gift. Harper loves her new dolly! Interestingly, since the dolly came with M&M's she no longer looks new! But she does look loved!
Harper is still not feeling up to par, and I think you can tell by looking at her! Hoping the antibiotics work quickly! I just scheduled the appointment with ENT for next week. It is my understanding that they have different guidelines for getting tubes than they did when Quincy got hers earlier this year, so we will see. I just want her to feel good and stay that way....probably a silly wish considering this is just the beginning of cold/flu season!

No comments:

Post a Comment