Sunday, December 12, 2010

OK MALLORY!!

Mallory has been asking (Nagging) me for days to put up the Christmas decorations. I am always reluctant to do it before Cam's birthday and now with Harper having a December birthday I would ideally like to push it back. Since we had Harper's party I caved in today. I am a little worried about our tree for this reason:
But Mallory promised that she will clean up the tree each and every time it falls (ahem) over and she will lovingly put the ornaments back on it. She also discovered that there is an all Christmas music channel on TV and has forced us to listen to that all day!
I made the kids put up the least breakable stuff because I do remember what having a toddler in the house means for Christmas trees!


See? New toys!


My argument that it is not Christmas, but Advent did not hold water with the kids! I do like to sit in the dark with the tree lights on though!

Now Quincy is definitely on a "Christmas high" and I suppose I better get myself in the spirit of the holidays!
If only I could convince myself that I like to go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment