Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas




We have had a great Christmas!

Madison and I baked a ton of good stuff, and even made some to -die-for carmel corn. We had to hurry up and deliver it to the neighbors so that it didn't disappear around this house!


Christmas at Grandma Nancy's house - I tried to get some photos of the cousins all together. The more photos I took, the worse they got, so next time we will just stick with the first one!




Our kids on Christmas morning. Cam heeded his warning and waited until 7 to wake everyone up!





Who gave Quincy an air horn???








I have tried for years to keep mice out of my house - then Santa goes and brings the kids all electronic ones!


Grandma Nancy, what's in your bowl?


After mass we had Christmas afternoon at Grandma Shirley's house


I don't want cousin Melissa to hold me!



Even if Grandma Shirley gives you a ski mask, it is not ok to be a bank robber Colin!





My dad always said "nothing's over like Christmas" ours was a great one! We hope yours was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment