Friday, December 17, 2010

What am I missing?

I have 2 blank calendar pages for this weekend. Nothing going on? That just does not happen, so that means I am forgetting something - but I just don't know what it would be. We never have a free day, much less 2 in a row, and even less likely its 2 in a row on a weekend? Something feels off!
I did totally and completely forget a meeting I was supposed to have today with the speech therapist at Colin and Cam's school. Totally forgot about it even though it was written plain as day on my calendar. I felt really bad (and kind of dumb) but when they called I had completely forgotten it! I did stuff my feet into my shoes and run like a maniac over there, and I did get every bit of the endless amounts of paperwork finished, but I usually just don't forget to do stuff that is written down!
Which brings me back to the feeling of utter nervousness on what else I might be forgetting!?!
That being said, I am sure we will conjure up something to do.
Like tackle Mount Washmore, fix the spreadsheet that I crashed at work, clean the kitchen, plan "healthy" snacks for the preschool party and finish the Christmas letter!
Notice I did not say I would start my Christmas shopping. There is a very nice checker at the store here whom I just love. She is really starting to panic about the fact that I have not started Christmas shopping yet. I keep telling her it is waaaay too early, but she is not convinced! I ran in today and she said "have you broken yet?" I love living in a small town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment