Thursday, December 23, 2010

Surgery complete!


Harper's surgery went fine this morning. She was a model patient and was in and out of the surgical center in record time. Which I think is good since the weather is supposed to turn nasty! She seems to be running around and having no pain, acting like nothing at all happened to her...but I am not clear on if it is really that she has no pain, or if the pain medication they gave her is really, really good! Tubes in- we will see if she can fight colds with no ear infections now? Time will tell!
Other good news - Christmas shopping complete (don't ask about wrapping). I took the girls to the mall last night with some of their friends. Since I absolutely refuse to break my streak of 5 years straight without setting foot in the mall, I dropped them off and went across the street to get the rest of our stuff. I have never seen so many people. It was insane! I do not like people, crowds, people, Christmas music blaring at me when I am trying to think, people...you get the picture. I was very, very happy to find the last item on my list and get the heck out of Topeka! The girls had a good time and were happy that they got to hang out with their friends....everyone was happy! Now if we can just keep everyone happy for the duration of the Christmas break from school we will be doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment