Monday, March 7, 2011

50 years


Jim's parents celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary yesterday with a little party. I think they had a good time, and it is nice to see that people can stay married for 50 years this day in age - a nice thing to be able to show our kids.


If we sit here and stare at the cake long enough, someone will surely let us have a slice right?
Jim and his brother.
Quincy even got to drink from a glass! (brave folks they have there at Alvamar!)
Harper was better enough that we felt ok taking her yesterday, but she mostly laid on either Jim or me...but at least she wasn't crying all day! Today, she seems much better! She has not randomly thrown up for a few days now and even though she has a runny nose, I really think that is from cutting more teeth. She was cheerful and playing today, so I take that as a sign that she is on the mend! At least I hope so because we never seem to stand still for very long!

No comments:

Post a Comment