Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things...




Things here have been flowing along. Harper is still sick. She has croup, and I am worried about her random vomiting. So today we went to see our favorite guy - the pediatrician. Harper is now on steroids and antacids so we will see if we can get her feeling better. I hope so because I am concerned that this has gone on way too long!
We have all been enjoying the warmer weather. I hope it is here to stay!
Mallory and Madison have sore legs from softball practice! I was laughing at Madison as she reported to me that feeling like an old lady sure does suck! :)
Colin will start track practice next week. He is looking forward to this for reasons unknown to me!
I am looking forward to the weekend. I could use some down time! Wait a minute - weekend mean down time???? - nevermind back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment