Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cam's last b-ball game

Cameron had his last game of the season this morning. His team played for the Championship - and they ended in a tie. Having Jim's highly competitive nature, this went over like a lead balloon! I do think that they had a great season, and Cam scored 16 of the team's 24 points today, so he really played well! He is pretty hard on himself, and could not see that he was not solely responsible for them not winning! I also think that Jim did a great job with these kids and had a good time!

Harper is still sick. She has not been randomly vomiting for a couple of days though, so I think that we have a bit improvement! We have discovered "clementines" and all the kids really love them. She has not been eating very well, but she did eat these little oranges - which I think is good - vitamin C? She has really been very clingy the past couple of days, and just wants someone to sit in the chair with her and her blanket! I hope we see improvement soon because I think we are now caught up on movies for the past 5 years! I am thankful that Madison and Mallory were willing to sit in the chair with her so that I could get a hair cut and watch Cam's last game this morning! I hated to miss that!
Colin attended wrestling camp today too...it must have been hard because he came home exhausted! He is getting ready for post-season tournaments. From now on, he will have to place in the top 4 in order to keep wrestling. He goes to sub-districts next week.
The conversation of the evening with Princess Q:
Mom, is Madison's cat a beast? Mom, why are the guys on tv drinking beer? Hey! I want a dog, (breath) I want to wear my fancy shoes to church in the morning, I drank 7-Up and it makes me belch, I am going to sleep with Madison, I have to put on lotion, hey! Dad is snoring on the couch!
That about sums up the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment