Tuesday, March 15, 2011

bad can be good


I am home today with Preston who has a bad headache and a fever. I really hate when my babies are sick, but it so happens that since Jim is spending the rest of the week in Wichita, and has no clean clothes to take with him, the timing is good. We just got Harper feeling better after a month of illness, so I was less than excited when the school called yesterday! Here's hoping that the Lysol does as it claims and kills all the germs!
So far, it has been a very strange day. I got a call from my long lost maintenance man, who has been on work comp leave for almost a year. I had not heard anything from him since way back last summer. I also have had multiple work related phone calls, so I guess my cell phone number has made its way around and I can no longer hide out!

No comments:

Post a Comment