Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A week of mayhem 

We are in the middle of football season for 2 teams, have started basketball season for Quincy, have a billion 4-H things going on, are working hard to accomplish confirmation for P and Q next month, and basically have no time to breathe.  The end of the day, after the activities are done, is my favorite time of the day.  The time when we can sit and relax and visit with our kids.   More than about any other thing in my life, I enjoy my family.  The kids are all growing up fast and making adult decisions, learning to express their sometimes well thought and impressive opinions.  We are blessed.  

Saige is really, really loving school.  She is artistic and seems to constantly be coloring and drawing.  She drew these.  I ascertain from this that I roll my eyes a lot?  

No comments:

Post a Comment