Saturday, October 7, 2017

I like pictures 

Saige and Harper got some school bus necklace crafts from Aunt Jeanne.  They had a great time making necklaces!  

Saige's teacher, Ms. Crumpton is amazing about taking pictures of the kids at school and posting them.   This makes me incredibly happy to get to peek into her days.  She is doing great at school and loves going.  Everyone already knows I like pictures.  Even questionable quality ones make me happy.  

And questionable quality is what you get when I take football pictures.   I enjoyed getting to drive the bus to Cameron's game last night.  I admit to being worried after saying yes and then seeing the threat of severe weather continually increase!   They played at Prairie View.  That town should be called Missouri/Oklahoma View because it sure feels like that is where you drove to.   

Cameron (#46) played really well!   Santa Fe Trail beat the Buffalos and I believe this makes them league champions (although I wouldn't wager money on it).  

We almost made it lhome when we found the severe weather.  I am thankful we only had to drive in the bad stuff for about 10 miles.   A year ago when I started driving the bus, I was extremely adamant that I would not be taking trips that were very far away.   I am finding that I actually enjoy driving and getting to know the kids a little bit.  That's not to say I wasn't extremely happy to get home though!  


No comments:

Post a Comment