Thursday, October 19, 2017

One heck of a week 

We have had one of those weeks where you sort of start feeling like the best thing that could happen is if you just stayed home. 

Started out by Colin telling us he got knocked out at work.  He was punched in the face at his job as a bouncer.  I am proud of him for being a great worker, but this particular job makes me worry for his safety 

Jim got a little bit loud and carried away at last week's football game.  This lead to him being told he cannot attend the next game.  The next game is senior night.  That hurt a lot.  Cameron is ok with it.  Jim feels bad. 

Quincy flew the moon on a field trip to Kansas City and got caught.  She ended up in trouble at school and had to serve detention.  It was an addition to this week I could have done without.  

I had to take a CPR/first aid class and learned a lot, but when it came to my own kid, I took him to express care and let the professionals handle it.  

Preston fell at wrestling practice and landed on his hand.  He has a broken bone in his hand.  We are waiting for orthopedics to call and let us know what we need to do.  

I am praying that the rest of this week goes by without anything else happening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment