Saturday, October 21, 2017

Other things 

Cameron got to meet with the governor in order to present a proclamation for Free Enterprise day.   Cameron is offended that the governor never remembers him.  I would be offended to have this governor as an aquaintence. It's all about perspective.  This is about the 4th time Cameron has had his picture taken with "Sammy B."   

In addition to meeting with the governor, Cameron also attended a leadership conference at ESU this week.  Preston's 7th grade class also took a tour of the campus.  Mallory was excited that they were both hanging out up there, but neither one thought the school was better than KSU!   

And speaking of KSU, we had a little visit from Colin.  A friend of his passed away, so it was not the best reason for a trip home. He had some time to stop by and color with his little sister though.  She sure loves her big brother!  My hope has always been that my kids would have each other's backs.  It makes me happy when I see my wishes granted.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment