Sunday, October 29, 2017

Weekend party time 

Cameron had a chance to watch his cousin play some football.  I am happy to say Gavin's team won and is moving on!  

While we would have loved  to have gone and watched Gavin play, we had company.  Preston had 5 friends over for a birthday slumber party.  They had fun eating pizza, and playing video games.  They also played a lot of flashlight tag.  I couldn't help but remember the last time kids were out here playing flashlight tag, we ended up with Colin having a concussion and stitches.   Luckily, no one was hurt!  The boys did not sleep at the slumber party, and the last time I heard them it was 4:20 a.m.   Too late for me.  

Quincy and Landrie wanted to be Teletubbies for Halloween this year.   Landrie bought her costume on amazon, but Quincy never said anything about it to me.  That left us to create a costume from scratch.  I don't think it turned out too bad!  

We got the costume done just in time for the 4-H fall party.  They had a costume parade at Brookside, and followed it with a potluck dinner and games at the fairgrounds.  

Aunt Geraldine was happy to get to see their costumes!  


The teletubbbies.   Not the most amazing idea they ever had, but I do love how they stick together!  

I think the fall party was a success.  We are going to bed early tonight though!  


No comments:

Post a Comment