Saturday, October 21, 2017

Senior Night

Last night was senior night at the Trail.  The last home football game (I think) for this season.  Cameron's last home game of his high school career.  Large crowds were expected since it was senior night, zombie walk night, and staff appreciation night.  Preston has been helping with the band's tuba toss booth all season.  We have found that when he is there to taunt people, we make a lot more sales!   He enjoyed every minute of it too!  

As I already stated, Jim was not allowed to attend this game.  Someday, I hope that will be one of those funny family stories.  I hope.  I will say that Cameron was, as Cameron always is, upset that they did not read his introduction as he wrote it.   But that is a story for a different day.  

I am proud of this kid. He is always busy, always amusing, never thinks about things the normal way, and he is pretty hard working too.   I am a little bit sad that he is a senior, although I am curious as to where life is going to take him.  

He played a good game too!  

I did not know until halftime that he was going to be a dancing zombie in the band's halftime show.  This kid will do anything I am convinced.  He did a good job, and it was a great show!  It was a really fun night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment