Friday, February 23, 2018

Senior night 

It was senior night at SFT tonight.   We were not sure it would happen since there was no school today due to the condition of the back roads.  We were happy this night was not cancelled. We are so proud of all the activities that Cameron is involved in.  He has had a lot of fun this winter being the women's basketball manager.   

Two of my favorite guys!  I had to giggle when we were waiting for Cameron and he walked around the corner and yelled "Jim!? What are you doing at senior night?"   I'm very glad that Jim was able to attend this time!   

Cameron has also had a fun time with pep band this winter!  They play a lot of fun stuff and are great to listen to!   It was a good night to be a Charger!  

1 comment:

  1. Another senior for you my friend. They are growing up so fast I can't keep up! Love catching up today on everything your kiddos are doing!

    ReplyDelete