Saturday, February 3, 2018

A week of sick kids and no kids. 

Preston had a game Monday night at Garnett.  His team did a good job and he had a great game.  I got to drive the bus and have to say I am enjoying this extra gig.   Quincy had stayed home sick all day.  She was hoping with her day off perhaps a goat might have babies to make  her feel better!  No such luck.  

Cameron and Preston attended the FBLA district conference at Emporia State University on Wednesday.  In all honesty, Preston was not feeling well and should have stayed home. He just did not want to miss the opportunity.   I have not heard how Preston did, but Cameron placed in a couple of his events.  

Preston missed Thursday with sickness.  He was extremely sad about missing his game at Wellsville.  I was sad too, since I drove the bus and didn't get to watch him play!  He always gets sicker than the other kids due to his asthma making respiratory things worse.  He spent the day taking breathing treatments.  Between breathing treatments, he would go check to see if there were goat babies.  No luck. 

Saige had a couple "vacation" days off this week including a day home with Jim who was also under the weather.  They enjoyed a day of watching tv together.  Saige has missed quite a bit of school lately, probably because the kindergarten room is a sesspool of germs. 


Friday was grandparents day for Quincy.  I heard it was fun, but the food was terrible.   I pretty much hear that every day!  Friday was the only day this week that everyone went to school!  

I came home after work to find that the does who are  supposed to be kidding had all broken out and cleaned my van for me.  We are all growing impatient with them.  They are all big and milky. The babies will have to be coming within the next two weeks.  It's a good thing Glow had her babies or we would not have any babies at all to play with!  

No comments:

Post a Comment