Sunday, February 25, 2018

More stuff from the weekend 

Grandma's friend Jenny lives in Arizona during the winter.  She did a little drop in and see Madison at Rise Up bakery!  We sure do miss that girl!  

As we were leaving for mass last evening, I noticed Saige's new look.   She was extremely displeased when I told her she most definitely  could not wear glasses without lenses to church.  We compromised and I took pictures instead.  Ornery little drama momma!  

Today our Godson became an Eagle Scout!  We are so very proud of him!  His mom and dad are doing a fine job of raising him to be a good man.  I can't wait to see what he accomplishes in his life!  I was so happy that I got to be at his ceremony!  It was my first Scout ceremony!  

It was nice to visit with them for a little while afterward as well!  Great way to spend a Sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment