Saturday, March 31, 2018

Weekenders 

We love weekends!  The kids had Good Friday off school, and were happy to have a 3 day one!  I decided to take yesterday off and Quincy and I went to an auction the neighbors were having.  I know I have mentioned many times how much I love auctions!  This one said they had multiple things we were interested in, however we were disappointed in the things we went seeking.  That did not stop my hand from flying up a few times!  I just can't seem to help myself!   I found the girls a plastic nativity set.  They always want to play with mine. Of course, I never let them. They were so excited.  I also got some bar stools, which is something I had been wanting for a while now. These are good quality, but decorated sort of weird, so I plan to paint them.  Not a total waste of time, but definitely not the fencing supplies and cages I went there for!  

After Good Friday Mass, the kids were super excited to decorate the cookies that Madison sent them in the mail!  

I love the amount of excitement children get for holidays.  The little girls are all kinds of stirred up about Easter!  They have been good help with making the desserts though!  We miss Madison, but Mallory had some mad culinary skills too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment