Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Happy/sad

Today was the last day of school.  Our kids were thrilled.  I mean full on, over the moon, squealing happy about summer break!  Saige had her kindergarten graduation this morning.  It was awesome because Madison, Mallory, dad, mom, Cameron and grandma were all able to attend.  She was pretty happy with a big old fan club there cheering her on!   They sang some songs, got a diploma, and had a cupcake.  Low key, easy-peasy fun!  

I love these little moments.  I am sad that I have no more kindergarteners to send to Ms. Crumpton.  Saige is also sad because she doesn't want to leave her!  

Saige and her sidekick.  It's good to have a bff!  

Saige was so glad Madison could be there!  

My kids were not the only kids excited for summer.  All of the kids were bonkers today.  I was super happy to let them off the bus!  Our crew was busy this evening making lists of stuff they  want  to do. I was pleased that the list included a few books they want to read, one movie they want to watch, one museum they want to go to, and a few other not so over the top things.  Saige asked if she can attend the summer reading program.  That is awesome!  


Preston had a great time on the 4th quarter reward trip to the Hug farm.  I love the pictures they took!  So much fun!   Preston had a baseball game this evening.  Cameron drove him for me.  Their team didn't win.  

We did not go to the game because  we drove Madison to the airport so she can return to Arizona.  We are all incredibly sad to see her go.  A lot of tears were shed.   We love this girl and loved having here here for a visit the past few days!   Words cannot express how much we all miss her.   


No comments:

Post a Comment