Saturday, May 19, 2018

 Saturday with the most bestest

Our Godson Stanley graduates from high school this weekend.  Jim and I ran to Wichita for his graduation party.  In a most unlike me fashion, I did not take any pictures.  So I have no photos to share of what was a very nice day.  Jim and I had 5 uninterrupted hours to visit (unheard of!).  We had a fun time at the party, and I can say we are very proud of our Godson. He is a terrific boy.  I feel extremely blessed that I got to see Grace 2 weekends in a row.  We might just have to plan something non-graduation related for next week!  

While we were gone, Mallory agreed to take Harper to her scrimmage game.  Harper was sad that their team shirts didn't come in yet. Mallory said she played shortstop and hit a triple!  I can't wait to see the team play!  

Mallory then took the kids to church where it was a night to honor the graduates.  Apparently Saige was a little put out that she didn't get a Bible too....after all she did graduate kindergarten.  Father Jo promised she will get hers sooner or later! 

Jim and I got back in time to catch the last inning of Quincy's scrimmage game.  She was pitching so it was good timing!  We also managed to miss all of the big storms that apparently popped up while we were driving!  

Dusty helped us by taking Quincy to game.  We helped her by removing her side panel that was dragging on the ground.  Friends should help each other out!  

I enjoyed this day a lot!  I got to see 2 of my "most bestest" friends.  I got to hang out with the greatest husband and I got to eat at Taco Bell without anyone complaining!   I am a lucky, lucky girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment