Sunday, May 20, 2018

More stuff from this week 

We had a lot going on this week.  I had my year-end band booster picnic.  We have 3 people going off our board since their kids are graduating.  I am actually sad about losing these people. They are fun, hard working, hilarious and awesome people.  They will be missed.  I had to make them a cake.  They wouldn't have expected a nice cake!  Sometimes I think about how hard these people work on helping our band program be successful and it is overwhelming.  I have spent countless hours side by side with these people and I can honestly say it is a great group. A board I am proud to serve on!  

We got our broilers back from the processing plant.  I hope the kids like eating chicken!  We got them unpacked and in the freezer just before a big storm blew in.  I felt lucky!  I could see it coming....I took this picture on the way home from my moms house.   I love summer storms.  I know Mallory doesn't agree with me! I am also thankful to my mom for raising our broilers this year.  I sincerely appreciate her work!  

We are the proud owners of 2 litters of kitties.  The mother cats had their kittens together in one tote and we do not know which mother cat had which kittens.  These 2 cats raised kittens together last spring as well. I've never seen anything like it.  The girls love these babies.  We will be giving away kittens soon!   Quincy has proclaimed that the smoky gray one is staying  here and she's been begging Jim for an indoor kitty!  

This weekend is the spring show at Overbrook. The kid's club ran the concession stand.  We had to work our shift early this morning.  It was not overly busy, but I love how the kids in this club all get along and have fun playing together.   

It has rained hard here for about 3 days in a row.  Ollie is a mess.  He is sad we won't let him inside!   Poor pooch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment