Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day 

After yesterday, all I wanted for Mother's Day was to have a relaxing day with my crew.  It was marvelous.  Since everyone was home I also asked for some family pictures.  Taking pictures with all of us is always a fiasco.  I love this bunch of chaos though.   Best family ever! They are inappropriate, crazy, full of insane ideas, funny people.  I love how they are all friends.  They make my heart happy.  

It has been awesome having Madison home.  We have all missed her a lot!  She and Mallory were a tremendous help getting ready for graduations.  

One other thing I forgot to mention is that Jim was named as a city administrator last week.  He will get to have more responsibility at work, but will also have more authority to get things accomplished.  The pay raise was also a good bonus.  He put together a proposal and put so much time and energy into it.  I am very proud of his hard work and dedication.   

No comments:

Post a Comment