Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Sorry/not sorry

I've been taking photos.  Lots and lots of photos.  Still of mediocre quality but I am not really sorry.  How could I be?   The kids are happy, we are having fun, and so in turn, that makes me happy!   Preston had a game last night and he played great!  He gave his mom and a couple other moms a heart attack with his wild base stealing, and had a few nice plays in the field too!  

Harper had a game against Carbondale.  We had to look into the sun and no matter where we went to try to get photos they were very over exposed.  In all honestly, I think we all felt a little over exposed.  ;) 

Harper played great!  It was her first time playing 2nd.  She also had some great at bats!  

Jim was in training, and  Cameron has been driving the Buick so we were stuck at home today.  We had a really fun day right here!  

I would like to say being stuck at home means I got a lot done, but instead I helped wrangle goats, played outside with the kids, moved a chicken house, and took Cameron to pick up the new car he bought.  I am glad he is back in business!  I hope this car will get him by for a while!  Also hoping he has luck figuring out what to do with my "yard art Tercel!"   

One side note- sidewalk paint is awesome!  Mallory made it out of cornstarch and food coloring.  It makes really bright, pretty colors!  I have the most beautiful driveway ever now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment