Monday, May 21, 2018

We love summer 

When I married Jim all those years ago, I remember telling him I didn't remember a time when there weren't a bunch of kids around.  I always had a yard full of cousins, we all spent time at grandma's house, we all lived a few miles apart and spent tons of time together.  Some of my best childhood memories revolve around my cousins.  Some of my second cousins spent summers with us as well.  It was a great way to grow up.  Which is why when Mallory decided she would spend this summer babysitting for my nephew and a couple of my cousins, I was thrilled.  Clayton and the girls had a great time playing today!  They wore themselves out in the warm sun!  

Mallory being a newly released teacher, took them on a field trip, made them read, and did a science experiment with them too!   I think they all had fun!  

I am happy to say bedtime was a non-issue tonight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment