Monday, April 27, 2020

The dad-ster







I post a lot of stuff about the kids.  The blog is my family scrapbook and a way that I track our family shenanigans.  The blog is obviously written from my view point because it’s my blog.  Sometimes I forget to mention the stuff Jim is doing.  Well, he isn’t really one who likes to be highlighted, and he doesn’t really pause for photos or take selfies.  One thing that is always a constant though, Jim likes to do things to make our lives safe, fun, and happy.  We recently decided to replace the pool.  Of course, this means that the old pool has to be removed, trees trimmed back, and the pool deck has a couple of bad boards.  This man gathered the kids and we all worked together to get the stuff ready for a new pool.  I’m sure he was tired and he had a rough day, but he always comes home to us, always tries to make our lives better.  I’m hella proud to be married to this dude.   And having someone around who isn’t afraid to climb a ladder (with a chainsaw) is definitely beneficial too.  

Frankie loves Harper, particularly if Quincy isn’t around.  She came in yesterday and asked me to remove him from her hair.  He was picking at her hair like he thought it was spaghetti.  Every time she reached up to get him, he was nipping her fingers.   He’s such a hot mess.  


One of the highlights of my week is Sunday dinner.  My sweet grandkid is growing up so fast!  We all got a kick out of her barking like a dog!  


Today grandma and Clayton came over to try again to make the mentos explosion.  Once again it failed.  I think we are giving up.  Not every thing you see on the internet  is real right?  


My friend’s son sent me a video about how to hypnotize a chicken.  We could not get that to work either!  

It was a Monday....we should have known!  

No comments:

Post a Comment