Sunday, July 26, 2020

My crazies















Any activity that requires pages of waivers seems to quickly draw in my sons.  
The yellow spot is Spencer.  The black spot is Colin.  

Back in March, Colin told Cameron that he paid for something amazing and then proceeded to say “buddy, you, me and Spencer are going skydiving!”   This is the story Cameron told anyway.  Colin is crazy.  Cameron has never backed down from a challenge in his life.  I don’t know which end of this spectrum Spencer is on but she told me she was super excited about it.   I was relieved when their jump date got cancelled due to the pandemic.   Of course, it got rescheduled and so I wasn’t off the hook for worrying about this crazy plan.  There is a wildlife park in Wichita where you can pet a baby kangaroo.  Mallory has been wanting to go.   Colin told her if she came down they would go together.   This is a good idea.  She was happy to finally do this.  She then accompanied the Group to take photos and keep me updated on if they lived to tell about their skydiving experience.   Loads of prayers were said by me.  The boys and Spencer all absolutely loved skydiving.   And thankfully all lived to tell about it.   There are apparently videos as well.  When you get photos of small black spots in the sky, it doesn’t make you feel real good about their life choices.   Colin told me he thought it was one of the best experiences of his life and he will definitely be doing it again.  I have no doubt.   I guess to live your life fearlessly is a blessing.    

No comments:

Post a Comment