Monday, July 13, 2020

Weekenders











At one point or another, I got to enjoy all my favorites this weekend.  Favorite people, favorite puppies, favorite foods, favorite way to relax in the sun.   After church, we stopped to check on our broilers.  They are looking more like dinner, but the concern is they might not be quite ready by the butcher date. Of course, stopping meant we got to play with Reggie!  He’s such a cute little puppy!  

After the last few weeks of holidays and other stuff, we finally got back to Sunday Dinner.  Evie got to swim in the pool for the first time.  She loved it!  We were happy that Lauren was able to join us as well.  It was a fun weekend.  I am still recovering.  I love my peeps.  

Side note- it makes me happy to see how Preston and Andrew love each other.  They are quite a pair.  Here is Preston holding Andrew like a baby.  I have no idea why, but it cracks me up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment