Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunday’s guest of honor











Since Cameron is moving next Saturday, this is his last Sunday dinner to be home for, at least for a while.  So we told him he would be the guest of honor and could pick the dinner.  He chose breakfast foods.  We had a fun evening!  I have thoroughly enjoyed having this kid home for the last month.  I am happy Manhattan isn’t far away, and I hope that we can get the Covid nonsense under control so we can visit each other often.  I am proud of Cameron. He is doing great things at KSU and has a lot planned for this upcoming year.  I pray he stays healthy and that all goes well for him.  

I love my crew.  I’m thankful for all of them.  

When Harper got up for church today, she told me her neck was itchy.  It looked to me like a mosquito bit her in her sleep.  The longer the day went on, the more swelling and pain she was having.   At this point, we have given her some benedryl and Advil and she is resting comfortably.   I am hoping for a huge improvement overnight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment