Sunday, July 11, 2021

Happy birthday Quincy!









Today is Quincy’s 15th birthday.  She worked at the vineyard most of the day, then had ball practice, and finally got her birthday dinner in late this evening.   We are most proud of this kid.  She is a hard worker!   She also constantly keeps us laughing, even when the appropriate thing to do would be not to laugh at her.  She is incredibly accurate in her ability to read people.  She uses this against you too!  Haha!  Quincy is growing up too fast!  I can’t believe my tiny little peanut is already so grown!   We love you!!  Happy birthday Quincy!  

The weekend was great too!   Colin and Spencer  came to up with Cash and Volt.  We had a nice visit, they bought some furniture at Nebraska Furniture Mart, and Madison and Andrew  hosted a nice dinner for everyone. Andrew’s dad and Step mom, brother and sister were in for the weekend, so it was nice to finally get to meet them.  

Colin brought his boat home, intending to float on the river and do some fishing, but rain sort of ruined that plan.  Maybe next time!   

The kids did get a little pool time in between storms.  Evie has gone from hanging on to everyone and being afraid, to zero fear swimming on her own, and definitely not wanting help!   It is amazing to me how this change happened overnight!   She does wear a life jacket, but the progress was very fast!  Girly loves the water, but I think she still loves popsicles more!  

I feel like I have turned a corner pain wise this weekend.  I am no longer living for the next dose of Advil.  I am not 100% by a long shot, but being more comfortable to sleep definitely is improvement.   I wish the dang weekends could stick around though!   

No comments:

Post a Comment