Saturday, July 24, 2021

Just stuff










We had a great week with Colin around!   He came fishing and had dinner with us several evenings.  He also helped Quincy with her impossible ear black head.  I mean who doesn’t want to come home for that?   

Mallory landed, and is safe at home.  We are glad she had a fun trip.   I had to laugh about her coming home with a tattoo.  A few years ago, Colin went on a trip with friends, and also came home with a tattoo.  Let’s just say that perhaps Mallory made a more appropriate choice!  

We were happy to get to hang out with Evie one evening when Madison had to work.  She’s really taken off with her swimming, and stayed in the pool for a very long time.  She then played outside for a very long time, and by the time we gave her a bath and her mom got her, she was looking a little bit like a zombie.  I know the girls have missed seeing her every day!  So have I!   I am still having some issues with my incision, and am still restricted on lifting.  Hoping for better recovery and better news this week!  I miss my work buddy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment