Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Candy makin day










The girls and I had a candy making day today.  Interestingly, Quincy was the one who had a list of things she wanted to make, but then ended up saying yes to going into work.  Evie, Saige and Harper spent last night with Mallory. They were all fairly tired this afternoon.  We still managed to have a really fun time making more treats than anyone really needs. I live for days like this.  
This evening, Jim and I attended the township Christmas party.  Jim was super excited about eating steaks.  We also completely finished our Christmas to-do list.   Now for my favorite part of the holiday.  The part where the running, programs, shopping, and craziness are finished and we can just settle in, hang out together and enjoy some stillness.   I am super excited about having a 4 day weekend, hanging with the kids and getting to try the candy we made today!   I am also very glad my girls all love to cook and bake.  I would never have accomplished as much without their help!  

No comments:

Post a Comment