Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry little Christmas














We were very blessed to have all of our kids home for Christmas today.  We missed Lauren, but we understand why she wasn’t here with us. It was a really amazing day.  Low key, relaxing, gifts, food and Christmas movies.  A perfect, happy day!    

Evie had a lot of fun pulling down the candy canes off of the trees.  She is so funny.  It is awesome to have a little one around for the holidays again!  

We are  exceedingly blessed. 

And since I made a crazy amount of soup for Christmas Eve, we had a ton of leftovers so they all stayed for dinner as well!   It wasn’t the most lively day, but I enjoyed it tremendously!  

After 30 years together, I finally got Jim a gift that he loved.   Not sure how I will ever top it.  

Cameron left mid afternoon to spend the evening with Lauren’s family.  I love this photo of them.  
Happy, healthy, grateful and blessed, Christmas 2021 was a success!  

No comments:

Post a Comment