Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Summer RE week







Saige and Harper are attending summer RE (vacation bible school for Catholics) this week.  They are enjoying it so far.  Because they are in Baldwin most of the morning, they haven’t been around to entertain Evelyn when we get home, or when we were home yesterday for the holiday.  That means she is relying on Carlos for her entertainment.  He is not amused with her at all.  He is pretty patient  though.  We never know what she will come up with.  This morning, she asked me if she could watch a movie on her phone.  She has an old office phone that we were throwing away.  She also got mad at me, she was playing and didn’t want to stop to go potty.   I forced the issue because she’s not good at holding it yet.  She told me from now on she was going to work with grandma Rachel!   Then she was telling me her Barbie was grandma Rachel. She dropped the doll and then said “oh no!  Grandma Rachel broke her nipples!”   Not sure where she comes up with this stuff. At least I don’t lack for entertainment in my day!  

We all enjoyed an afternoon in the pool.  GG brought snacks!  We did a little bit of work, got chores done and are now headed to the ballpark.  This week is going to be another doozy when it comes to running!   

No comments:

Post a Comment