Sunday, June 12, 2022

They’re off!







I have no idea what they packed, I have no idea what we may have forgotten, but they are on their way!   This trip is an amazing opportunity.  I  am excited that they get to go.  For Preston, it is literally 4 years in the making, since his original trip was cancelled due to Covid.   It is usually a 2 year ordeal of fundraising, community service and work.   I am proud of these 2 for doing all that was needed to get the funds together, help plan, and whatever else they did to insure they got to go!   A lot of work is wrapped up in this trip.   I hope they have a great and safe trip!  Also hope they take photos!   

A side note, I always love Jim, but sometimes I am extra thankful for him.   He volunteered to drive them to the airport because he knows how much I hate Kansas City.  He was up at 3, fixed Quincy’s suitcase, and took the burden of that trip.  I appreciate him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment