Friday, June 3, 2022

TGIF



















This week has been a marathon, grand prize is insanity.  I have nobody to blame but myself. After all, I was the one who scheduled a bunch of appointments during the middle of ball season.  
The good news?  We survived.  The bad news?  Every single week in June is the same.  

Harper had a dentist appointment yesterday. The other girls wanted to meet friends at the city pool.  Evelyn overheard their plans.  So we went to the pool and met Madison there.  It worked out really well time wise,  but it was 71 degrees. Not exactly swimming weather.  Evie still didn’t want to get out so i guess she wasn’t too miserable!  

We had about a hundred games this week, appointments and commitments.  Looking at the calendar I worried we would miss something,  but I still said yea to the farrier coming !   Happy to report that Coco is all trimmed, was a really good boy, and his feet look awesome.  We celebrated by allowing him to hang out grazing the yard.  He is the sweetest baby.  I am completely in love with him.  
The farrier ended up being a girl Colin went to school with.  I was happy to see her doing a job she loves.   

I’m ready for a weekend.  We are still busy but at least we can sleep in a little bit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment