Sunday, March 26, 2023

Dang it







Can’t believe we blew through the entire weekend already. I’ll never comprehend how 2 days goes by so fast!  
It was high school play weekend.  The band boosters had their annual dinner fundraiser.  We did a taco bar this year.  It pretty much took up my whole weekend.  I am thankful to Jim and Preston for running our errands, and to the girls who jumped in and helped me clean up some around here.  Jim also burned several brush piles, as we continue to burn up the stuff that has been cut down along the road.  


I will admit to feeling full blown  jealousy After receiving these photos.  Summer is my thing.  I keep thinking spring will be here and it will warm up.  Yesterday was fairly nice, at least it was sunny.   Today was cold and gray again.  My patience is wearing out.  I need spring to go ahead and make its arrival.  

I also attended the monthly goat auction at the local sale barn.  I am hunting for a couple new goats since Harper’s baby died, and Saige’s is still living in a box in my living room.  We did try a new medication this weekend and he seems a little better.   I have a little hope that maybe if we keep giving him the vitamins and antibiotics, maybe he will continue to get better.  Either way, nobody is going to be able to sell him.  I’m hoping we can get him walking good enough he can be a companion for Coco.   We shall see.  I have intensified my efforts at physical therapy.  I am not sure what I am doing, as I am not a physical therapist, but exercising his muscles seems important.  He never complains.  Except when he wakes up and thinks he should be eating NOW! 

We had Sunday dinner, thanks to Andrew for cooking on the grill!   I love Sunday, but I wish it would stay around a little longer!   
This upcoming week is another crazy one, with a dash of weird since Jim will be going out of town.  Hoping that we are facing another weekend very soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment