Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Pi day























Today I did something I never thought would happen….at least not willingly.  I took Quincy prom dress shopping!   It was fun, she was  easy!  We found the dress, and shoes, spent less than an hour total, and less money than I budgeted!  I can’t wait to see her all dressed up!  

Yesterday, I talked to Jim about this little guy.  As hard as it is, I had said if I didn’t start seeing some improvement, we might need to talk about putting him down. I don’t want him to suffer.  He must have heard me, as today he is trying really hard to get up on his own. He can get halfway up.  Still lacks strength to make it all on his own, but that is improvement in my eyes.  

Olive and Blitz have been cleaning him.  I honestly think it helps!   He certainly can’t stand well enough to take a bath.  He’s fairly clean.   Thanks dogs.  

Today is pi day.  We started celebrating this made up holiday a few years back. I don’t know why, but it makes me happy, so….whatever.  We had pizza pi.   Saige and Quincy made homemade pizza and chose the toppings.  Both turned out really good!   Saige made a multi cheese pizza.  Quincy made a cream cheese sauce, mushroom, spinach, ranch and bacon and cheese pizza.  It was a great combination.  
We also had pistachio pie, and cheesecake (pie).  A fun little evening!   


Colin and Spencer are having their house painted.  I know Spencer told me what colors they had picked, but after racking my brain, I cannot remember what she told me.  So I am excited to see it finished and see what color it is!  The big reveal!  I miss them!   Gotta get my Wichita weekend planning going!  


Heard a little from the traveling crew.  Mostly when Mallory called to talk to her dogs!   Seems like they are having a great time!  I miss my little office helper!   I had to vacuum my own floor!  

No comments:

Post a Comment