Tuesday, October 8, 2024

just a couple things

This is a really bad picture, but Harper and Saige are serving as officers together - Saige as secretary, Harper as VP.  They do a good job of leading things.  Harper saw me pull out the camera and dove for shelter.  No worries, there is a whole year here!  :)  

Cameron worked the Chief's game last night.  He had to pick someone to cheer for in the crucial catch game.  (Cancer awareness)  He picked my grandparents.  It was very sweet.  



Harper traveled to marching band competition yesterday.  I was laughing at her description of the event.  She is reluctant to look like she is having a good time.  I guess 'fake it til you make it' doesn't apply to her!  :)  

Jim is still down, and now Harper has joined him in the land of fever and misery.  
Bus driving has been fine so far.  Well, my arm has been fine anyway.  This group of kids is a bunch of hard headed learners!  :)

Is it Friday?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment